Aldelo Error 3251 | Step by Step Resolution
Aldelo Error 3251 ( Database Corruption )
ADVICE TO BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED: Stay away from any FREE POS System Offering:
IMPORTANT!! IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT 877.879.0111.
Aldelo Error 3251 Steps to resolve the Error:
You will need to perform Jet Compact for the Aldelo Database.
Below you will find the guide for how to perform a jet compact.
ALWAYS BACKUP the database before you do anything with it.
1. Shutdown the Aldelo for Restaurants on all stations.
2. Navigate to your database (default location = C:\documents and settings\all users \application data\aldelo\aldelo for restaurants\databases\live).
3. Right click on your database and select “COPY”.
4. Right click on a blank spot in the same window and select “PASTE”. This will place a new file in the window named “Copy of yourrestaurantname.mdb”.
5. Right click on your database and rename by placing a number in front of the name (ie -1yourrestaurantname.mdb).
6. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Aldelo\Aldelo for Restaurants\JetComp.exe (in newer versions C:\Program Files\Aldelo\Aldelo for Restaurants\Aldelo for Restaurants POS\JetComp.exe).
7. Click the three dots after the Source field (Top box).
8. Find your renamed database and double click on it (Not the copy).
9. Now click the three dots after the Destination field (Bottom box).
10. Choose the same database with the name change (Double click on it).
11. Now put your curser in the Destination field (Bottom box).
12. Remove the number from your database name that you added earlier. (Destination Field only).
13. Mark the 3x database format and click “COMPACT”. If you get an error message click “OK” and mark the 4x database format and click “COMPACT”.
14. Wait for the blue line to go away and it to say READY in the lower left hand corner.
15. Exit the Jet comp program and launch the Aldelo for Restaurants.
Note – if you recieve an error message on both the 3x and 4x formats your database may be beyond repair. You can try to repeat the steps above or revert to your most recent backup.
Aldelo Error 3251, Aldelo error 3251, Aldelo Error 3251.