Generate maximum revenue growth for point of sale in the restaurant hospitality industry using Miller/Heiman Strategic Selling and Conceptual Selling techniques.
- Develop lasting relationships with customers in order to maximize revenues for the company.
- Understand the inner workings of the products and articulate information regarding highly technical leading edge products & services.
- Prepare detailed proposals that include hardware, software, and services in order to meet and/or exceed monthly and annual sales & revenue objectives.
- Develop specific account strategies as well as prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Represent Company at trade association meetings to promote Vitbayte’ s products. Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
*Domestic and some extensive travel is expected.
Professional and Senior levels are determined by experience, breadth of territory, and quota. Other duties may be assigned. This job has no supervisory responsibilities but allows for feedback regarding the performance of other employees who have contact with accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1-year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience selling business applications software to hospitality with a consistently demonstrated record of fulfilled/exceeded annual sales quotas.
- Skilled at identifying decision-makers and building strong executive relationships.
- Comprehensive knowledge of how products and services can positively impact organizations operations.
- Ability to provide dynamic product demonstrations. Ability to learn technical aspects of the products.
Relationship-building skills: Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships and relationships, which promote long-term success. Working knowledge of contact management systems; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and have the ability and desire to travel locally 90% of the time, with occasional out of town travel. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
VITABYTE is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.